A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 21 May 2012

Little Rockers - Termites music video for Dumb Rock

I recently put this music video up on my Facebook page and knew I had to share it on my blog. It was made by my good friend and occassional Bang (my club night) roadie Steve who is also in the band The Relay Rips with my husband Phil. Steve is in another Bristol band (busy man) called The Termites and the music video is to promote their new record Dumb Rock, which is from their latest album that was released on Sink and Stove records 14th May 2012.

The reason I am very excited about the music video is not only because The Termites are great and the record Dumb Rock, well, rocks, there are two little rockers who appear in the video whom I am very proud of. My sons Lucian and Mika were lucky enough to be asked to dance and generally go mad to 'Dumb Rock' wearing a costume of their choice - they chose mixed-up superhero costumes, of course. I can't think of a better way to spend a few hours on a Bank Holiday weekend. I hope you enjoy it like the boys did, they certainly didn't hold back and they are very excited to be in a music video on Youtube, they now think they are famous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...