A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hot summer hot, hot summer........

I keep seeing loads of images from Coachella Festival all over fashion blogs and sites and as the British summer festival season approaches, it has reminded me that I had collected images from Ftape.com last November (but never got round to using, as it seems I was otherwise busy having a baby and that) from the DSquared2 SS2012 collection.
The collection is festival inspired for sure and caught my eye with it's layered mix of shorts, jackets, boots and sporty tube socks, all the things I seem to have a liking for. Here are my favourite pieces from the collection which I am hoping to be wearing here in England....if the sun ever comes out. I am longing for bare legs!



Leather jackets, boots and sports socks! Get your sports socks at American Apparel. I have loads of pairs, I love them!


Animal print, denim shorts, tassle bag and yellow tube socks!


A tailored jacket layered over t-shirts and denim with layered tube socks and boots. Don't forget to tie tops around your waist for extra layering (and protection against the cold nights....of course!).



More tassles, tube socks and beer!

It's unlikely I will be going to a festival this year so I shall be wearing this look on camping weekends, my holiday to Ibiza and.....the school run.....oh the glamour! Yo VIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...