A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Fred Perry Amy Winehouse Collection- My favourite pieces

Following my Amy Winehouse Style Icon post from back in August 2011 I am now going to post about some of my favourite pieces from the Amy Winehouse collection for Fred Perry. The pieces I have chosen I have had saved down for a while but I actually prefer these ones to the SS12 Collection and I think these pieces really capture her unique style. So, to steal Amy's unique style check out the pieces below and become inspired!! Find the new collection for SS12 here.  www.fredperry.com


I am not sure if this is a cardigan or jumper (since I found the images a while ago) I love the vintage floral embriodery on the red background.

Love the 1950s check shirt, tied at the waist, yellow looks great with the black. very Amy!
 Cute Fred Perry polo shirt (adapted into a halter dress) great colours again and a great mix of sexy / Tomboy. Really like this dress!!!
 Again this sexy halter polo shirt dress is fanatastic, I love red, the print is a little rockabily, a little hawaii and paired with those cute little slip ons, it takes the outfit from sexy to tomboy.
 Another gingham printed piece, great for the summer and paired with this cute head scarf, Amy loved a headscarf didn't she? As do I!
 These little shorts with the floral embroidery are soooo cute, red and highwaisted, all my favourites!!!!
This collection is no longer available on the Fred Perry website but I hope it inspires all you sexy, rockabilly tomboys for this Summer!! I'm all over it!!

This cute image is from the Fred Perry website showcasing the final Amy Winehouse SS12 Collection, please check it out! I realise that Fred Perry items are a little on the expensive side but Fred Perry will be making a donation to The Amy Winehouse Foundation.

We miss you Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...