A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Duvet Days every day

No Debutante's current new obsession is Bristol fashion designer and upcycling extraordinaire Duvet Days

Every time I see these sassy and sustainable gems, made from upcycled duvets and retro fabrics, I want to own them all! From the fun trousers to the cutest little summer co-ords with their cropped tops and shorts and more recently, the very on trend, Bardot style ruffle top and shorts co-ord. 

No Debutante lounging in her bespoke Duvet Days polka dot two piece worn with Tezla earrings and Reeboks.

Print clashing it up with a Duvet Days polka-dot crop top and retro print trousers


As soon as I clapped my eyes on the Bardot, (spotted on Duvet Days instagram) I was straight on the blower to designer Emma White requesting her latest fabrics to choose my next Duvet Day garms! 

Yes, you can actually choose your fave styles and from a selection of the latest Duvet Days collected vintage fabrics you can create your own bespoke garms, made for you in a matter of weeks (days even)! 

No Debutante wearing her striped trousers and 90s printed trousers by Duvet Days
Getting ready to DJ at Bang wearing the Bardot style co-ord by Duvet Days

My first Duvet Days purchase was off the peg from the That Thing Festival launch party, (you can also buy ready made Duvet Day garms at That Thing in Bristol) a pair of  super comfy vertical striped trousers that are a flattering yet, baggy fit, that nips in at the high waist. Emma then kindly made me a matching top, that was reversible  with stripes and spots! 

These garms have become staples for me over this hot summer so I just had to get me more Duvet Days! The trousers are so comfy that I needed another pair asap! I choose a 90's inspired print in blues, greens and coral pink shapes for the trousers and just had to get a Bardot short set made up for my summer hols, for this combo I choose a yellow fabric with pink polka dots. 

This co-ord is the cutest outfit and perfect for summer!
The reversible Duvet Days crop top worn with retro print trousers (left) and polka dot Monki trousers (right).


I just love all my Duvets Days garms and the bonus is, if you are a print clash lover like me, you can mix and match these lovely garms as seperates! The possibilities are endless! I think I feel another post coming on! 

Alongside the unisex trousers and cute short sets Duvet Days also creating colourful shirts, dresses, sweatshirts halter tops plus the cutest range of kidswear featuring  cute lil' skirts and baby bibs aswell as the Duvet Days staples. Prices start from £7 for kidswear up to approx £60 for adults garms and don't forget you can get bespoke items made too! 


Get your reversible crop top at Duvet Days and mix and match with your wardrobe! 

If you want something unique, support independent designers and sustainable fashion get yourselves over to Duvet Days now for the most colourful, comfortable and fun garms ever, all made lovingly by hand in Bristol.

Find out more about Duvet Days 





If you are having a fashion event, a new collection or fun event you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

No Debutante promotes fashion independents, new designers & sustainable fashion. 

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine under my name Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name. 


Thanks for checking in Fashionistas
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...