A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 18 January 2016

Fuuurreezing!

No Debutante loves a faux fur coat, I own a few but due to this British winter being mostly about rain, I have neglected these my furs for a practical raincoat, where's the glamour in that? I wanna look like a rock chick groupie 24/7! I am off to New York for the first time ever in February and I am pleased to hear it will be really cold, perfect fur coat weather you may say, so it's time to get the fur coat out and glam up. Here's a few ways No Debutante wears a fur coat, this particular fur came from a Topshop sale a few years ago, which was a steal at £30. You cannot knock a winter sale for a bit of faux fur. I'm eyeing up another fur as we speak! 

No Debutante loves faux furs







All clothing from Topshop, Meadham Kirchhoff, Adidas, Dismaland, Reebok classics, Asos and Urban Outfitters.


All styling and photography by No Debutante.

 
If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante please contact me / send me a message on any of the following social networking platforms all under the No Debutante name #nodebutante

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google +, Pinterest.

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...