A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 14 August 2015

Dungarees....Will the love affair ever end?

No Debutante Loves Dungarees.....It's so far been a three year love affair for me personally when I finally purchased my first pair of dungarees for more than 20 years at the end of 2012. Since then and three pairs later, I still love them and wonder when the Dungaree obsession will end? Maybe never for me. They will be my old lady thing that I wear as a fashion staple probably with a comfy pair of Converse.
Dungarees were a slow burner for many people, I personally managed to persuade no less than three friends that Dungarees were the way to go and I was right, they all love them now. Despite Vogue claiming they were the next big thing back in 2010, it took ages for the High Street to run with it by which point, of course, Vogue would probably announce them to be so last season! Despite the lack of availability and the time it spent convincing us to let dungarees back into our lives, Dungarees have remained on the high street for many seasons, with hundreds of Dungaree pins doing the rounds on Pinterest, to cool independent labels like The White Pepper and Kuccia still creating new styles each season, the dungaree has remained a street style staple and I think I may just continue wearing them forever! 


Dressed up in the most amazing floral short dungarees from the brilliantly inspiring Bristol CLIC Sargent charity based fashion label Fix Up Look Sharp at their AW 2015 launch party, to see what happened on the night and at the Fix Up Look Sharp AW15 fashion shoot which No Debutante was lucky enough to be part of WATCH THIS SPACE!!! (Dungarees are from the SS 2015 range, how cute are they??).
















All clothing from Fix Up Look Sharp, Converse, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Office Shoes, Kuccia and Maui x Primark.

Thanks for joining me today fashionistas! Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...