A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 3 November 2014

All The Leaves Are Brown.....

As we slowly creep into Autumn, despite the mildest October here in the UK ever, it is time to adorn your jackets and coats and to start layering up for the colder months ahead. I have slowly been allowing my winter wardrobe to creep back in with oversized layering being at the top of my list! Since the 1990s are back in full swing, it's time to start layering dresses over jeans and, well, everything!

Today I am wearing my Topshop smock dress over my Mom jeans (also Topshop) with my lovely platform ankle boots showing just an inch of skin between my boots and the turn ups on my Mom jeans. It's quite a casual look for me not too fash clash or avant garde street style...Don't worry, I imagine I shall be up to my usual fash clash fashionista tricks in the next post, you will get to see my freshly coloured mermaid hair too. Get layering people, the big freeze is a-comin'.




Thanks for checking in fashionistas I shall be back very soon with some more fashion fun! Check out No Debutante on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and tumblr to see what I am up to on a daily bases. 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...