A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Hey Babe, Your Hair's Alright....

It has been over a month since the last No Debutante hair update and there are a lot of images and styles to show you from the past month. It seemed to be a time of experimentation with topknots and hair worn half up half down alongside the new mermaid blue hair colour ways, braids and the appearance of a victory roll here and there.

Where do I get my inspiration?? Mostly from Pinterest, taking ideas from pinned hair and fashion images that either I have added from blogs and websites or repinned from Pinners I follow.  I don't just pin images of contemporary hairstyles I have pins ranging from the  1920s flapper girl right through to the 1990s grunge styles up until the present day and then I mash them all together to create new looks. I love Pinterest! Check out No Debutante on Pinterest here.

Pinterest really is so current and contemporary as most fashion magazines and even some designers use Pinterest to showcase their latest images, it's a great way to keep on top of things and so much quicker and convenient than a bulky, glossy magazine and to be honest, quicker than trawling through a website! I am shooting myself in the foot with both of the statements as I am saying it's quicker than websites (blogs)and I also work in media publishing as my day job and have seen many great magazines fall by the way side to make way for the new digital era, but it is what it is and people want things quicker and as easy to find as possible, Pinterest serves this need for me personally.I could rant on about how I do not rate Twitter but that's a whole other kettle of fish!

Which look is your favourite??













Check out more No Debutante hair inspirations next month! All hairstyles created by No Debutante except for the 5th and 6th images, hair braids and colour by Vikki Mac.

Thanks for checking in today, over and out.

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...