A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 2 February 2014

No Debutante - Teddy Girl Tough

Hey Fashionistas! Sorry it's taken me nearly a week to write a new blog post but I have been rather busy visiting my new nephew Albert! He is the cutest little boy and really reminds me of all of my children when they were newborn, I REALLY love a newborn baby but I am just smitten with Albert who is the first child of my brother Mike and his lovely girlfriend Naomi. Congratulations kids!!!! Albert rocks!

Since it's been a while, I thought I would share another personal style post with you today. 
I was inspired by the Teddy Girls post that I had written back in October check it out here 
and using my own wardrobe including my Vivien of Holloway 1950s jeans, shirts, jackets and an attitude, I recreated my own contemporary version of a Teddy Girl. 
I have always been a bit of a tomboy so this wasn't too difficult to pull off, I like the result as I wasn't taking myself too seriously and the photographs are playful as well as Teddy Girl Tough!

 Which look do you prefer?





That was a short and sweet post. I like it when that happens! 

All clothing from Vivien of Holloway, Converse, Topshop, Primark & H&M.

Thanks for reading, following and generally being there! You rock!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...