A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 29 January 2013

No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography Collaboration No 2 -Part 1 Land Grrrl

Here are the first batch of images from the latest collaboration between No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography. We shot these images in a cold studio on a very snowy day in Bristol, I nearly didn't make it to the shoot due to the roads being blocked (we cave at the site of snow here in the UK, we practically can't walk) luckily my lovely husband Phil managed to drive me there - I really wasn't going to drag a heavy case full of outfits and accessories around the cold, snowy streets of Bristol!

These images are from the first half of the shoot, we took loads of photos but these are my favourite - For the styling think 1940s land girls and 1950s casual wear.







In last images I am wearing a Specials two-tone t-shirt kindly given to me by Mark's friend Joe. Thank you!

All styling by No Debutante.
Clothing from Vivienne of Holloway, Freddies Of Pinewood and Dr Martens.

 A massive big thanks to Mark Sewell for his interest in the No Debutante blog and for collaborating with me! Also a Thank you to the lovely Lauren at London Camera Exchange in Bristol for her help with the shoot.
Watch this space for the second instalment from the latest collaboration between No Debutante and Mark Sewell. Very exciting!!!! ND xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...