A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Style Icons Part 1

Stylewise, I am very influenced by streetstyle, pop culture, androgyny and punk, It would also appear looking at my style icons, I am drawn to fashion outsiders boardering on geeks, sluts and riot girls......This pretty much sums up my style to be honest, who wants to look normal anyway?

I am going to show you some of my style icons now and I plan to write special posts for each one in the coming weeks on why they influence me and why they are my style icons. Some have been my style icons forever and some are more current and contemporary. Here's the list.

 Debbie Harry
 Poly styrene
 Annabella Lwin
 Ziggy Stardust
 Patricia Arquette
 Amanda Warner
 Chloe Sevigny

Tahita Bulmer

That's all you're getting for now. I will say the first Style Icons post will be on Debbie Harry from Blondie. I have chosen Debbie first as her lyrics from the Blondie record 'Dreaming' have influenced the name of this blog,so it only seemed fair........oh and Debbie Harry Rocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...