A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 17 May 2013

No Debutante - Vinyl lovin' Fashion Obsessive

Evening! Here's another short and sweet personal style post. Tonight, I shall be busy sorting through and selecting all the vinyl records, from our vast collection, that we shall play at my club night Bang, which is tomorrow night!!!! I am very excited about Djing and seeing who comes along, it's at a great little venue (The Stag and Hounds) in Bristol and in an area that is very up and coming and Bang fits in very nicely! For those of you who didn't know, I have been running this club night, at various venues, alongside my husband Phil and my brother Mike, for ten years (see the Bang Tenth Birthday Party post here http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/bang-is-10-10-years-of-your-new.html ) Bang has a good following of Bangers (the name for the Bang fans) too which helps keep the club successful, check out the Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/bangbristol  for Bang photographs, events and music links.

I think I am just about there with my outfit choice for the evening and just wanna go to Bang and party,NOW!!!!!   

Today, I am wearing the leopard print hidden wedge boots again and have paired them (without sports socks on this occasion) maxed up with leopard print leggings and a plain top to tone down the leopard print and pink hair overkill! Don't forget, I do work in an office and I should probably tone my style down a bit, which is almost an impossibility for me! I guess, if was required to wear a suit everyday, I would probably come to the conclusion that I was in the wrong job!

I forgot to say, we also got that holiday booked.....Ibiza here we come! Love it!



 
That's all from this vinyl lovin' fashion obsessive...

Thanks for viewing!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...