A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Saturday 18 May 2013

No Debutante - Biff Bang Pow!

I am very excited, it is my club night Bang tonight!! I am usually quite apprehensive the day of the club as there are always lots of things that need organising including, promoting the club on social networking sites, setting up the decks and PA (not a job I like to get involved in) lugging record boxes about, getting ready (never an easy thing when the children are about) and finally arranging the babysitter - the lovely and very kind Vikki Mac on this occasion. Phew! This all before the club starts! I am looking forward to DJing, taking photographs of the Bangers throwing shapes on the dancefloor and hanging out with my friends. Excited!!!
 
I have been inspired by skinhead style today, I wanted to put my red Fred Perry polo shirt on but it kinda clashes with the pink hair (clashing colours are not usually a problem for me but it really didn't look good) so I went for one of my denim shirts button up to the neck worn with my 1950s Vivien of Holloway jeans and my oxblood Dr Martens.
 
I shall, of course, be photographing my Bang outfit for the evening but  there will not be anytime for blogging this evening, so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I wore. If you would like to follow me on instagram you may be lucky enough to see the Bang outfit today! Here's the link http://instagram.com/nodebutante#




Bang is tonight!! Foolow this link for more Bang info https://www.facebook.com/bangbristol
It's time to Kick Out The Jams!! Bang on!!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...