A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 3 May 2013

Bernhard Willhelm SS 13 - Hey What's Up?

Whilst browsing through my vast collections fashion images on Pinterest I came across these images from the Bernhard Willhelm SS 2013 collection and thought I would share my  favourite pieces from the collection with you.
I have posted about Bernhard Wilhelm’s collections before and I always look forward to his next collection of avant-garde, anti fashion, street style pieces. The thing about Willhelm’s collections is that aside from the outrageous styling, fashion shows and amazing photographs you will find that there are also very wearable pieces.
I am loving the oversized maxi cut dresses, bright colours and mix prints, the layering and the amazing footwear! I personally love to accessorise with printed socks and leggings and Willhelm pairs his with embellished trainers and Japanese style sandals. For the Men its all about mix print layering of sports style sweatshirts and jackets, bright printed trousers, sports socks and more sandals!
Despite Willhelms avantgarde aesthetic there are many links with this seasons trends making it easier to recreate the look using bold graphic Op Art style prints, pleated fabrics, oversized or maxi dresses and socks worn with your hidden wedge boots or for the braver fashionistas among us, socks worn with sandals Japanese style! The style of the high top boots are very similar to the hidden wedge style boots that are everywhere at the moment making that part of the look easy to covet.









 

The next collection is now available to view on Bernhard Willhelms website here  http://www.bernhard-willhelm.com/collections/w-13-14-women-lookbook/   Check out the animations!  I'm sure I shall do a post about my favourite pieces from the AW 2013 collection very soon.
Thanks for following me!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...