A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 12 May 2013

No Debutante - Sunday Morning

It’s another cold Sunday morning in spring and I have braved the cold wind to take todays personal style pics inbetween Sylvie’s morning nap and lunch, we still have a hundred things to do and will only achieve about four of them, which is something I have come to accept having three kids and too many interests (if I’m honest). Today we hope to achieve taking a decent photograph of the kids to frame for my parents 40th Ruby wedding anniversary, Mika’s passport photographs (getting kids to co-operate is not the easiest of tasks) and visiting DIY stores for all the gubbins we need for our soon to be started Retro caravan 1950s kitchen diner, a project that is long overdue but is very exciting! Have a look at our inspirations on my pinterest board here http://pinterest.com/nodebutante/my-retro-caravan-kitchen-diner/

I also managed to wear my (ridiculous) rainbow wedges today, I miss them when I can’t wear them, there shall be minimal walking involved today and who wouldn’t dress up in mix prints, monchrome, American Apparel sports socks and ridiculous wedges when visiting their local hardware shop??





Styling by No Debutante.

Photographer of the day Phil (37)

Don’t forget to wear your ridiculous shoes today, whatever you are doing and have fun!




Thanks for reading!
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...