A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 16 May 2013

No Debutante - Holidays and Candy Floss

I am still working the Bernhard Willhelm SS 2013 look, with a maxi dress, long sports socks and high top hidden wedge boots, I have chosen to wear a plain vest over the Madonna print (and to hid the low cut front) but to stop things looking too plain (and very un-No Debutante-like) I popped on my new favourite denim waistcoat to layer it up a bit, Grunge style.
It is my night off everything tonight, despite wanting to do a thousand things, all the time!! Phil and I are also deciding on our family holiday destination for the Summer holidays TONIGHT!! Very exciting!!! I wanna start packing now!!  Let's celebrate it's now wine o’clock!!!





 Happy Thursdays! 

Thanks so much for reading my blog!! 

ND xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...