A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 9 May 2013

No Debutante - Work it

So, the rain and wind came and ruined my summer outfits! Here are Wednesday and Thursdays outfits for work. I really wanted to wear my ridiculous shoes both days but as you know, they are not practical for all my walking!! I woke up in a daze on wednesday so my outfit was pretty simple, a bit of bodycon and a crop top. I'm not lovin my hair down without the pink in it either but I am off to see my hair stylist Vikki Mac in a couple of weeks and the pink tones and streaks will be restored!
Inspired by my Wedges and Creepers post I wore my Underground creepers today with short shorts and my bright yellow Gang of Four t-shirt and my hair is up with a head scarf, much better!!





Hope you liked todays short and sweet personal style post, I shall be back tomorrow with more fashion inspirations and current obsessions!

Have a good evening.

ND xx
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the second look!
    kisses
    http://blancajara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks Bianca. Ive not had much time for checking all the blogs I follow this week so I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been wearing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...