A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 3 April 2013

No Debutante - Dungarees like Dexys

I haven't managed to blog for three days due to a lovely long Easter Weekend and going back to a very busy day at work, I hate it when I can't blog!
 
Last night I managed to get over to Vikki Mac's at Me Time in Bristol for my usual colour experimentation and a moan about how my hair still isn't long! We did achieve a great bit of colour experimentation though so watch this space for the new hair colours over the next week!
Vikki Mac was sporting a lovely pair of dungarees that I like to think I had encouraged her to buy and this links nicely into my next post where, coincidentally, I am wearing my lovely Topshop dungarees!
There are many ways to wear dungarees and on this occasion I have mixed mine up with my lovely new Primark denim shirt with the leopard print sleeves, my leopard print cardigan and my leopard print wedge boots, so that's two of my favourite things denim and leopard print- and not forgetting my current obsession dungarees! Let's call the look workwear glam, if we need to give it a title, which, of course, we do! I went for cute bunches in the hair, just to confuse things!
 

 
 
Yeah Dungarees, Yeah!
 
All clothing from Topshop and Primark
Styling by No Debutante.
 
Please Nominate Me if you like what you see for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 in the Best Personal Style Blog category. I love blogging and Fashion so much and would like to get some recognition for all my hard work! Nominate here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013
 
I promise to blog again tomorrow! ND xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...