A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 25 April 2013

No Debutante - BS7 Double Denim

It's Thursday!!! Only one more day at work and it's the weekend! Let's crack open the wine to celebrate.......but before we do here's a quick look at what I wore to the office this week in sunny old Bristol.





Denim Rockabilly
 
I walked around Topshop today and although it really is one of my favourite shops, I didn't feel the need to buy anything, I figured out I pretty much owned a version of most items in there in one guise or another thanks to many years of collecting and hoarding clothes. It was an uninspiring window shop..... I hate it when nothing catches my eye!
 
I nearly forgot, it is my little brother Mike's birthday today, Happy Birthday Mike!!!!
 
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...