A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Style Inspirations - Susie Bubble aka Style Bubble

The word Style Icon has been used rather flippantly by me in earlier posts, I think the word Style Icon describes a person who you have admired and adored for a long time and a few of my style icons are relatively new people that I have been obsessing over with massive fashion crushes! Sometimes these are just fads, people who I admire at a certain time in my life, so for these newer style crushes I shall rename the title Style Inspirations who may one day join the ever growing list of my style icons who include Debbie Harry, David Bowie and Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow.

One of my more recent style crushes is Susie Bubble from the amazing Style Bubble Blog. Susie's blog always gets my attention and although I love all her posts on new designers and her latest fashion finds, I am actually always hoping for one of her Personal style posts, sometimes I am lucky enough to get both in the same post! This girls style is everything I love about fashion, the bright colours, the mish mash of prints and textures with childlike accents, Susie Bubble has a style all of her own and I am in awe of it. A self confessed fashion outsider, Susie seems to make any item of clothing work for her whether it's a handmade student piece or a high fashion Haute Couture item, this queen of street style works it and tops it off with Mickey Mouse ears! 
Susie Bubble, I salute you!!
 









Bloomers. top knots, maxis, socks with sandals, platform creeper boots, rainbow colours, oversized, polka dots, denim and Mickey Mouse..... I think we've covered everything.....

I love her!

All images courtesy of the Style Bubble blog follow Susie Bubble here! http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/

Susie recently wrote a post about her Style Icons, I was very excited to find out that one of them was Bubble from Absolutely Fabulous (the name Style Bubble Susie confesses was not inspired by Bubble - it was nick name given to her at school as she was always daydreaming  'in a bubble') I remember loving Bubble's style too and I would wait each episode to see what she would wear next, this is definitely a Icon I need to start hoarding Pinterest images of for a future post!

Thank you so much for the inspiration Susie Bubble!!  

Find more of my Style Icons posts here http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=Debbie+Harry
http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=david+Bowie
http://no-debutante.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=annabella+lwin

ND xx


2 comments:

  1. I love her too,and she is one of my blog idols,and i just find you blog when subscribing style bubble website,and i invite you to read my blog,if you like we can follow each other,let me know,thank you.

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Susie Bubble is my favourite blogger ever! I like your blog, there's lots of content and very different to mine, which is good as I like variety. I will follow you via bloglovin do follow me back. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...