A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 31 March 2013

No Debutante - Vintage Americana

Vintage Americana was massive on the catwalks last summer and fitted in with my 1950s inspired obsessions. It's a preppy and casual look and it has moved on this season with varsity jackets and checks on everything. I love my (blatant Prada rip off) Americana car print top from Primark (last summer) and it will certainly be seen this Summer too worn with my adored tapered and vintage cut jeans.
Here's a continuation of my vintage style from this week with a close-up on my twisted up and pinned in hair style for the day.
 

 
Remember if you do like what you see please nominate me in the Company Style Blogger Awards here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013 in the Best Personal Blog catagory.
 
All clothing from Primark, Galleries Lafayette in Tokyo, Accessorise.
Styling by No Debutante.
Thank you for reading!
ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...