A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 29 September 2013

No Debutante- Vintage Twist

I am back after a weekend of attending the G-star ladies night, watching my husbands band The Relay Rips perform at the Your Street Gift Card event, ripping my kitchen apart (to make way for the new one) and spending time with my kids and it's Sunday night already and the Monday Morning school run is looming closer. Where does the time go??

Let's crack on with another personal style post which today features preppy little dresses with a vintage twist. I own so many dresses and I was definitely in a dress wearing mood on this week (dating back to the beginning of September). The weather was still warm and I was lucky enough to not have to wear tights (a distant memory to me already since Autumn finally seems to have kicked in here in Bristol, UK).  Oh Bare legs, I miss you!! 

Essentially I am wearing two different dresses with the same accessories, I wasn't conscious of doing this and don't really mind that I did, both looks still look fairly different and I am happy with the result. Which look do you prefer?








Wow! I manged to get the post finished super fast, which gives me more time for blogging! The next post is inspired by a certain trend that I have been collecting images of for over a year on Pinterest and coincidentally links to a favourite look from the A/W 2013 shows. I shall be showing you my favourite Pinterest images of how to wear the look and where you can buy it on the high street. All you have to do is wait for the next post to find out what it is! 

Thank you for following and have a fun filled week!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...