A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 24 September 2013

My Summer on Instagram

I didn't realised quite how busy my summer was until I saw how many Instagram photographs I had saved up to show you! I perhaps should go back to my month on Instagram posts next time! 

Brisfest/Ibiza/Sylvie's Skateboard/Bristol Gromits/Peskimo/Camping/Bristol Museum/ Bec's leaving party/Bristol Zoo/Bike Riding/Rainbow/ Baby Bunches/Seaside/Water parks/ Friends/Sunny/Fun

That pretty much sums up this summer for us!


How many times am I gonna say goodbye to the summer this year? I don't know, there are still rumours of a late heatwave here in the UK. I'd love to believe it! 

Thanks for reading!
 
ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...