A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 14 June 2013

No Debutante - Short Circuit



I am sorry for the lack of posts over the past couple of days but I have been busy with birthdays, leaving parties and hangovers!! I did manage to get my images for this post cropped last night but that was pretty much all I was capable of, so today the post shall consist of less taking and more imagery!

 
It appears that I have been all about showing off the legs these last couple of days, wearing short skirts and denim cut offs, I have boyed them up a bit Dr Martens, creepers and little tee’s and the hair is up and wrapped in headscarfs. 








That's it from me for today, I shall hopefully be back tomorrow with more fashion fun! Have a great weekend!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...