A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 24 June 2013

No Debutante - It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it

Today's outfits are from my Friday at work and my Saturday Garden party/ anniversary BBQ. The first being the work outfit, influenced by Mind The Mustard style layering mixed with my vintage, rockabilly style and a love of the eighties. A work colleague said he loved my Bananarama outfit and I was not offended, since Bananrama style is big with me right now, all baggy shirts, retro crop jeans, crop tops, heavy boots  and big hair in a head scarf, I am all about the Bananarama style!! 

The second outfit is inspired by 1950s starlets on their day off, casual and classic. Not to be tied to any look completely I have mashed this vintage style together with my Rad crop top and some frilly socks and creepers and a Betty Bangs victory rolled fringe. I am so happy that my hair is getting longer, I still have no interest in cutting it off which is unusual for me, I am having too much fun with styling up long hair! My Mum even complimented this vintage mash up outfit so it can't of been as weird as it sounds in print!










All clothing from Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, Topshop, Accessorise, Dr Martins and Underground.

More personal style pics from me tomorrow, I'm off to have some lunch, have  a good day and thanks for reading!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...