A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 2 August 2013

No Debutante - Where have you been?

Hey hey fashionistas, it's been a while but I'm back in the blogging room! Where have I been?

I have been so busy attending weddings, getting free facials at Harvey Nics, hen nights, working, packing (a big thing for a family of five) and holidaying in Ibiza!!  I had always planned to blog from Ibiza but I was having such a great time with my family and wanted to spend all my time with them in the hot sunshine rather than hidden away in the hotel lobby (no wifi in the rooms!) blogging and posting on Instagram mainly about myself! I felt a little guilty for not blogging but I was having too much fun swimming with fish, sitting on the beach and going to the waterpark (to name a few activities) to care about social networking. I didnt even go on Facebook or Pinterest and, to be honest, it was a welcome break!

I now have so much content to show you that I am definitely back as a regular blogger but the break was a long time coming!

Here are two personal style looks from back in July, taken on my last week at work before all the chaos and fun commenced! I was having a rockabilly couple of days by the looks of things expect lots of denim, headscarves, victory rolls and crop tops.

The first outfit, Topshop crop tops, Vivien of Holloway jeans and Converse, I wore to work on a hot sunny day in Bristol. Later that day, I was also invited along to a complimentary Dr Hauschka facial at Harvey Nichols in Bristol which was amazing and much needed in all the madness, watch this space for the full review. This was then followed with a family meet up at a local pub where I found out some very exciting news which I am not sure I am able to announce just yet! We drank and I managed to get no packing done for the weddings and holidays which were quickly approaching.

The second outfit - Topshop vest and dungarees -was actually worn on my fourth wedding anniversary to my gorgeous husband Phil, we were celebrating the following day at our friends wedding, watch this space for more on that too!!
Don't worry, we did manage to find
some time for some champagne amongst packing and the usual last minute madness!








I have so much to tell you and so little time, it's all very exciting!! It's great to be back!

Thanks so much for following and reading my blog and hello to all my new Bloglovin and Google+ followers!
 
Could I also remind anyone who currently follows me on Google Reader/ Google Friend Connect to now follow me on Bloglovin or Google+ (follow the links on my blogs homepage!) as Google Reader/ Google Friend Connect is soon to be discontinued!!
Let me know if you have any problems and if you follow me on Facebook then just continue what you are doing, however if you would like to help boost my blogger profile then follow me on Bloglovin too!!
Watch this space there is a lot more to come!

ND XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...