A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Rock Around The Clock

I am finally catching up with my personal style pics and I am proud to say I am now only a month behind! The idea that I could be blogging about the outfit that I have just worn has seemed an impossibility to me up until now, it would have helped if I hadn't taken so many daily photos of literally every outfit I have worn over the past few years of blogging but I have calmed this down now and with double outfit posts (to help catch up) I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel! My plan is to keep writing weekly personal style posts but to have more time for other current obsessions and fashion favourites. 
My Pinterest boards and Instagram photographs are way ahead of my blog, obviously this is because they are both so instant and no writing and cropping is involved but I would like the blog to try and keep up as I love writing it and don't want to have to leave it behind!

Today's outfits are both Modern Vintage, the first rockabilly outfit was worn on a lovely day out in Bath, UK with some of my bestest friends and it features mix prints and layering, I do like a double collar! The hair is styled into a victory roll with plaits. 
The second outfit features some colour blocking worn with a maxi skirt and a Land Grrrll head scarf. For Victory!! Frilly ankle socks and Converse finish both outfits.

 Which is your favourite outfit? Do you follow me on Pinterest and Instagram too? Are blogs getting left behind?? Share your thoughts xx







Thanks for reading! I shall be back very soon with a No Debutante collaboration with my good friend and fellow blogger Dilly Foxtrot Investigates on her new creative venture! Watch this space!!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...