A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Time To Pretend

Some days, I don't have the time to take photographs of my outfit or to even write a blog post, which I have long since accepted. Now that I have a fair amount of blog followers I find myself getting annoyed if I haven't managed to get a photo an outfit especially when I am really happy with it or I am wearing something new that I want to show off, which is frankly ridiculous! Since getting a smart phone over a year ago and being able to use Instagram to take personal style pics and share them instantly (in a space where people are genuinely interested in your style) I have found this social networking tool great for those days when my time is really limited. Today's personal style pics feature a couple of instances when time has been short and I have only managed to take a snap shot of an outfit or look. The last look is how I would prefer to show off my outfits but sometimes this just isn't possible.

Expect Dungarees, Diner chic and a Rockabilly Cool.










All clothing from Topshop, Converse, H&M, Primark, Tatty Devine and Dr Martens.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed today's post and stick around for some more fabulous fashion fun! 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...