A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Pastel Denim

Hey Hey Fashionistas! I thought I had better write a blog post to prove I haven't left the planet since it has been over a week since my last post. Sometimes I just need a little break and a holiday and I have just returned from a brilliant long weekend away on the South West coast of England with my family. We stayed in a converted barn in North Devon and drove the VW Van down to the Ilfracombe and Woolacombe beaches for body boarding and rock pooling in the wind and sunshine (a common mix of weather in the UK for this time of year) and although I am feeling happy, I am totally in pain from over doing it at body boarding, mental note to myself...I am not a professional body boarder....Owwwww! Great fun though!

Here's a look at some more personal style pics, I really can't write much as my hands and arms are genuinely aching! I'll soldier on though.....Today's pics feature alot of denim in pale shades and pastel colours. Both of the denim shirts were from Primark last year and the jeans were from Harajuku in Japan bought nearly five years ago on my honeymoon! Here are two ways I wear a denim shirt anyhoo and I love my Maxi skirt too, I keep forgetting I have it and really must wear it more!
My bright rainbow hair always fades to pastel shades after about a month which I also like, it's a semi permanent hair colour that just keeps on giving. Influenced by my personal original nineties style I like to pop my hair up into cute buns which, for me, during the nineties, were influenced by Bjork. I still love a Bjork hair bun now!






 I am hoping to fit in another of my favourite Spring Summer 2014 designer collections for my next post, so watch this space and hope that the weather will now start to improve so we can actually wear these inspiring outfits!! Now, which designer collection to choose????

Thank you so much for reading and following!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...