A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 3 November 2013

Just another Primark Sunday


 Hello November! How is it November already?? I barely noticed October and now we are on the run towards Christmas, it's only a matter of time before I get the first glimpse of the Christmas Coca-Cola advert (holidays a-coming, holidays a-coming) which for me is confirmation that it is nearly Christmas. So moving on with my next blog post, here is a quick look at what I managed to find on my last Primark Sunday shopping trip back in September. It was a good haul and I can tell you I have worn the tartan shirt to death already, I love it! I really love all of my purchases from the day which include the for mentioned (love it to death) tartan shirt, the denim cut offs with the tartan detail (cute and comfy and very, very tiny) the mock leather pinafore dress (not an obvious choice for me, but I truly love it, it's cute, it's tough, it's punk!) lots of frilly ankle socks (every rockabilly girls friend) and kawaii print tees for little Sylvie Belle,t which I am loving!

I usually go on my Primark shopping trip with an idea of what I am looking for, on this occasion I was thinking of grunge and punk, inspired by the Autumn Winter trends, especially the Saint Laurent AW13 collection  see my post on this amazing collection here and of course I am always rockin' the vintage rockabilly look, so anything 1950s inspired. I didn't find much vintage rockabilly style on this occasion (except perhaps the ankle socks) but the tartan shirt, mock leather pinafore drees and tartan detail denim cut offs were very grunge and punk inspired so I was very please with these finds! You will see from lots of my up-coming personal style posts that I have been wearing these grunge / punk items a fair bit so watch this space for more personal style posts very soon! Primark I Love you!

I have added a couple of images which follow on from my last post about Sylvie's Girl / Hello Kitty skateboard (not bought from Primark obviously-although it's probably only a matter of time until Primark rule the world!). We have hung the deck in her bedroom as wall art and it looks Rad!








I just had major problems trying to upload my images, I think Blogger are having problems today! Anyone else having difficulties?? I have to go now and make my family a big roast dinner! Thanks for following and I'll be back tomorrow with some more personal style pics and perhaps you will actually get to see how I wear my new Primark goodies! Did you like Sylvie's wall art? 

ND xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...