A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 26 November 2013

No Debutante - Double Dutch

I seem to wear a lot of double denim, I don't do it consciously, I just own a lot of denim! I have a denim obsession. I love denim! Here are two prime examples of my double denim obsessions worn quite differently. Look out for my special guest who also loves a bit of double denim!

The first outfit features my new favourite tartan and denim mix cut offs from Primark, my old Topshop denim shirt layered over a black vest and accessorised with a headscarf, Dr Martens and a matching baby. Sylvie Belle's tartan and denim mix dress is from Next and is supercute!

The second outfit is more workwear inspired and features my Topshop dungarees and denim/leopard print Primark shirt worn with a long wavy fringe, a head scarf, frilly ankle socks and my Underground creepers. I do love this outfit but the camera was not loving me on this day so there is only one usable photograph to show you on this occasion. I am happy with my choice in outfit though so that's the main thing!





I hope you liked today's outfits and watch this space for the next post which will feature something very new and permanent about me. I am very excited about sharing it with you, if you can't wait until then check out my Instagram to find out spoilers!! Click on the Instagram link on my blog home page and follow if you like or just have a nose about, I really don't mind! Have a good day and thanks for reading xx

ND XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...