A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Sunday 10 November 2013

No Debutante - Winter Grunge

Today's personal style photographs feature more looks inspired by the Saint Laurent AW collection 2013. Check out how I do Winter Grunge.

The first outfit features my lovely new Primark teeny tiny shorts with the tartan detail. I am loving these shorts and couldn't give a damn that they are teeny tiny and have been wearing them to work without a care. I have paired them with my sleeveless denim shirt, also from Primark but from last season, there are still hundreds of denim shirts in Primark to choose from and they make my eyes widen when I walk in the Bristol shop, how many denim shirts do I really need?? I think I  actually have a small obsession with shirts in general. Yep, I love shirts, it's official! 
The Saint Laurent Grunge look wouldn't be complete without my Dr Marten boots, my leopard faux fur coat with my hair worn down and dip dyed pink! 

The second look is a little more girlie and less punk than the first. I am clashing up prints with my leopard cardigan and ditsy floral playsuit (both from Topshop, both items at least 4 years old - always hoard your clothes) worn with the Dr Martens and dip dyed hair! Now that's what I call Winter Grunge!







Thanks so much for following my blog and hello to my new followers!!

I think there is one more post from my Saint Laurent inspired outfits and then we can move on to some more of my current fashion obsessions!! 
Oh, and one last thing, you may remember me mentioning the Christmas Coca-Cola ad being my official sign that Christmas is coming in my last blog post?? Well, I am very excited to announce that I got my first glimpse of the advert last night AND the Christmas Coca-Cola truck is coming to Bristol on the 12th December!! Whoop! I am there! Tis the season!! 

A very excited ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...