A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 1 September 2014

The Face You Wore Was Cool, You Where A Photograph...

It has been over two weeks since my last blog post, Facebook entry and Instagram pic as No Debutante.....Some of you may have been wondering where I have been. Two weeks ago I received the saddest news that will change the life of myself and my family forever. I have been shocked and broken and have not felt like doing much at all. It seemed selfish to write a fashion blog and post photographs of myself and letting you know what I have been wearing has seemed irrelevant. I have longed for normality to come back but as I said, my world has now changed forever. Nobody likes change and the best thing to combat a big change and what it throws at you is to bring some normality back into my life. My kids definitely help with bringing me back to reality (whether I like it or not) but a good friend of mine (my gosh, I have had so many good, good friends lately!!) gave me some advice which I have to say is possibly the best advice I have ever been given. The advice is that you do not have to accept what has happened but to try and adapt to the change. This friend also advised me to bring some normality back into my life and I am so grateful she did. 
You can either fall into a pit of despair, which is not really my style, or start doing some of the things you did before. Things you like doing. Well, I'm not sure how normal it is to take personal style photographs of yourself and share this with the world, but it IS something I like to do. So, move out the way all you teeny fashion bloggers, No Debutante is back on the blogger map and ready to style you out of the room!! BOOM! 

Here are a couple of my recent outfits, today it's all about Jeans and how I wear 'em. Vintage Rock'n'Roller or Contemporary 90s style?








All clothing from Freddies Of Pinewood, Primark, Converse, Topshop and Urban Outfitters.


Thank you to all of my friends and family who have been so supportive to me and my blog. You all Rock!!

Over and Out. ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...