A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 18 August 2014

Ibiza Rocks 2014

Apologies for the lack of blog posts lately but it is the school holidays and I spend most of my time entertaining my kids and juggling work and childcare. This week has also seen the return of my club night Bang which is now only every quarter of the year due to family commitments and general lack of time to be able to run a club night and DJ more regularly. It was a great night though with loads of regulars and some new faces on Bristol's underground club scene. I promise to post a load of Bang photographs very soon so you can see exactly what is going on at Your New Favourite club. Check out images here for a sneak peek. We are also clearing out our loft, now remember Phil and I are shocking hoarders, and there is ten years worth of hoarding going on up there, that needs to be removed! As we speak some of the loft converter guys have just turned up to measure up before they start the work, its all very exciting but extremely time consuming and hectic! You know me nothing for an easy life!

Let's take a look back to when I was having a bit of time off and managed to take the whole family to Ibiza. I am an awkward summer holiday dresser as city street style is clearly my look rather than beach babe and I find myself needing to tone down my style to look less odd on the beach! Honestly, this is the truth, it's crazy isn't it? So, I started toning down my look by colouring my hair bright blue and took it from there.....









 I miss you Ibiza, you rock! 

All clothing from  Primark, Zara, Topshop, Maui, Vision Street Wear, Santa Cruz, H&M, Converse and Boden.

Thanks for following and reading, join me again soon for some more fashion fun! Don't forget to follow me on the following social networking links for daily fashion moments, personal style and inspirations on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

ND XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...