A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 3 July 2013

No Debutante - July, she will fly

We have now made it to July's outfits, this year is going very quick but my holiday to Ibiza is not coming quick enough! I cannot wait to get on that plane and step off into the heat of Ibiza, I am very excited!! Anyhoo, I must wait a little while longer until that day comes, so let's have a look at what I have been wearing in July so far.

My first outfit I wore all day on Monday, even when we went out to Atomic Burger for Lucian's family birthday treat. Lucian loves Atomic Burger and since they do make the best burgers in Bristol, we love it too! I was happy with my maxi skirt, crop top and leopard print sandals combo so I didn't need to change to go out and the weather was hot too, so the outfit was perfect.

On Tuesday, I felt like wearing a dress and the weather wasn't too great so tights and my studded ballet pumps completed my outfit, a dress and pumps is a simple outfit but always looks like you have made an effort. I wore my hair  down at the back with a Betty Bang style fringe, which is becoming a favourite look of mine. Hope you like what I wore!







Thanks for following, reading, looking at the photographs and generally checking out my blog!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...