A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 2 June 2014

Love Cats

Hey hey! I am just back from a camping trip in, what seems to be a family favourite destination this year, Woolacoombe! We have always loved camping but now we have been bitten by the body boarding bug and have our own wetsuits and body boards alongside our VW Transporter van, we are now, I am happy to say, totally involved in the surf scene. 

For today's personal style look I am inspired by the early 1990s in animal print bodycon, high tops and a khaki bomber jacket (all from Topshop coincidentally). It's a different look for me after all the Modern Vintage and Grunge obsessions of late but this fickle fashionista just needs to mix it up every now and again!




A big welcome to all my new followers and a massive thank you to all of my lovely followers! Please let me know what you think of my blog, I'd love to hear from you.

ND xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...