A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Denim Daze

I wear a lot of denim in every guise, here are few recent personal style pics of some of my denim favourites.......Of course my dungarees are in this post! Dungarees are super cool in the summer worn with a vest top and sandals or layered up with jackets and tees. I have had this denim waistcoat for years and I love wearing it layered over dresses. I do own other dresses, this one just seems to be a favourite at the moment! In fact, I wore a lovely new dress today which will make it's debut on Instagram and my facebook page over the next few days! Please could I take this moment to direct you over to my No Debutante Facebook page and to follow me on Instagram for daily fashion updates! Please follow me if you like what you see!







 All clothing from Topshop, Primark, Maui & H&M

Thanks for checking in, back very soon fashionistas!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...