A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Going Underground

I am really looking forward to the weekend, nope, I'm not lucky enough to be going to Glastonbury Festival but I am really looking forward to seeing some of my bestest friends in London. It's a ladies only, kids free, day and night of fun and to be honest, things will get messy. I cannot wait!! 

Today's post is inspired by my fun filled weekend which is rapidly approaching. Here are a couple of outfits I have worn out lately, yes, actually going out for drinks and that, with grown ups.

I wore the first outfit to a double whammy night out where I firstly attended my friends 40th Birthday Bash which unfortunately clashed with my club night Bang, needless to say I was rather worse for wear when I turned up to Bang and had to DJ straight away so I didn't manage to get any decent photographs of my preppy, modern vintage 1950s inspired outfit. We will make do with the photographs taken (very quickly) at home while I rushed to get ready for party no.1! 

The second outfit was worn to a wedding reception and again has a rockabilly modern vintage look about it. I really like this dress from Zara but there is a fault in the zip which means I need help zipping it up which puts me off it a bit. The deep cut back does show off my tattoo though and the dress has pockets which always pleases me!  I am not happy with the way the hotel carpets are clashing with my outfit. 

Which outfit is your favourite Modern Vintage Preppy or Rockabilly Wedding?



All clothing from Vivien of Holloway,Zara, Primark and New Look.

Thank you for reading. I shall be back very soon with more personal style, fashion obsessions and fashionista fun.

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...