A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 10 October 2014

My New Favourite White Pepper Dresses

For the past month I have been totally over wearing my new favourite dresses from my new favourite shop, The White Pepper. I had stumbled across The White Pepper on Pinterest and instantly fell in love with the styling before I even noticed how great the actual cut of clothing was. The silhouette for The White Pepper is oversized and voluminous but still completely flattering, it is so contemporary and at least a season or two ahead of the high street who are actually quite conservative at introducing new shapes and take into consideration what the majority of consumers will want, rather than catering for the street style end of consumers who want the new shapes straight away....AKA...Me! The White Pepper has it's own thing going in sweet capsule collections with some of the best styling I have seen from an independent fashion brand in a long while, I love the styling so much I want to own every item, every season! I promise to show you my favourite looks from The White Pepper but until then you can check out the on line shop here and pick your own favourites!

The White Pepper items I have currently fallen in love with are the ridiculously cute and voluminous smock dresses. I want one in every colour and print but for now I shall just enjoy my pale blue polka-dot smock and my blue plaid smock which I have been wearing every week since I purchased them in one guise or another. Worn alone with ankle socks and platform sandals or dressed down and layered over jeans or shorts, I am never gonna get tired of these adorable dresses. 









 I love The White Pepper!!!

All clothing from The White Pepper and Topshop

Thanks for reading xx 

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...