A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 16 October 2014

My Kimono

With fashions continuing obsession with the Far East and all things Japanese the Kimono has become a popular item to be seen in. I love my silky Kuccia bomber jacket and It was a natural progression that my second silky purchase would be a Kimono. The Kimono in question is from Urban Outfitters who have an array of fantastic Kimonos available. 
I thumbed this Kimono on several shop visits before I actually bought it, which is very unusual for me, I'm usually a 'See it, Buy it' type of girl! It wasn't until I found the large sized Kimono to suit my ongoing oversized obsession and a bonus half price sale that I took the plunge and bought my lovely black, embroidered and tasselled Kimono and I definitely have not regretted it!
Check out how I wear my Kimono and go get yours to wear layered up for winter or worn as a cover up on a night out. The Kimono isn't just for the summer! 





All clothing from Urban Outfitters, Primark, Topshop, denim shorts customised by No Debutante.

Thanks for checking in fashionistas. 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...