A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Clash Fash

I love clashing up prints and colours, so much so it seems that when I went to call this personal style post The Clash I had a quick moment of deja-vu and low and behold I had previously used this name twice in fashion clashing posts over the past three years! Yes, The No Debutante blog and persona shall soon be celebrating a third year on Blogger! Whoop! 
Let's face it, there will be a lot of personal style posts from me about Clash Fash so to keep things simple, let's always name it Clash Fash. Not to be mixed up with Fash Clash from the Urban Dictionary - When two or more people show up to the same place wearing the same clothes. 
This is not something that happens to me too often as my outfit is usually made up of new items, vintage and items from my wardrobe from the past 20 years. I'd be amazed if it did happen at all to be honest! Perhaps with a single new item? No Debutante friends, have any of you Fash Clashed with me? 

Let's get back to Clash Fash. I love it, here are today's lovely clashing outfits. Clash Fash to me doesn't just mean wearing clashing prints and colours, it's also about clashing up styles. Although I am a self confessed random item buyer who doesn't buy anything to be worn with anything else, there is still a knack to Clash Fash. You will know instantly if it hasn't worked out! Please feel free to covet any of the looks but please do not Fash Clash with me at any up and coming events....









All clothing from H&M, Urban Outfitters, Vision Streetwear, Topshop, American Apparel, Converse and Dr Martens.

If you like what you see here please also follow me on Instagram, Facebook  and Pinterest for daily fashion updates. Thanks for reading!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...