A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Hey Babe, Your Hair's Alright....

With my holiday to Ibiza really close and a load of packing to consider, I thought I would catch up with you guys and show you a few more of my my recent hairstyles and updo's whilst I still have the time. I have recently had my hair coloured with even more blues and greens, perfect mermaid colours for the summer, but you shall have to wait until I reveal my beautiful mermaid hair! Here a few examples from June, the weather was getting warmer and plaits and braids seemed the way to go and, of course, a victory roll! I hope you have been practising and experimenting with your updo's ladies?? Remember it doesn't have to be perfect. You guys just need to rock the 1950s quiff, more rockabilly tough than Essex pretty boy please.  
Which is your favourite?









All hair styling by No Debutante and colour by Vikki Mac.

Thanks for joining me and I hope to catch up real soon for more fashion fun! Enjoy the sunshine!

ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...