A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Shirts in Winter

It's been ages since I did a No Debutante personal style post, I've been so lucky to have so many inspiring fashion moments and obsessions surrounding me, I have kind of forgotten about my style, not on a daily bases of course, as anyone who follows my social media will know, every day is a fashion opportunity for No Debutante! It's about time I shared some of my most recent looks on the blog.

I've noticed I have worn a lot of shirts in January 2017, shirts, layering and sportswear, it is frrrrrreezing cold so I have worn long sleeves and got involved with a lot of layering. The shirts are all oversized with bright graphics and mostly come from Lazy Oaf with the exception of my vintage, fashion salvaged (from BTR originally from Daks) Hawaiian style shirt with a print that reminds me of a Paul Gauguin painting. 

Here's how I wear my oversize shirts in the winter time (mostly with a cuddly fur coat thrown over the top) I wear these shirts all year round as they are great in the summer months too. A great investment for you fashionistas now I reckon!






My new Tezla earrings go great with my Fruity Lazy oaf shirt



The fashion salvaged shirt


Lazy Oaf shirt layered up for winter with a That Thing crop sleeve sweatshirt, 1950s jeans and DM's





All Photography and styling by No Debutante

All clothing from Lazy Oaf, BTR, Asos, Reebok, Little Sunny Bite, Adidas, Tezla Designs, Urban Outfitters, That Thing, Peskimo, Dr Martens and Vivian of Holloway. 

If you are having a fashion event or a have a new collection you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me on nodebutanteblog.gmail.com


Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr,  Pinterest. all under the #nodebutante name.

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...