A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 1 August 2014

Crop Top and Jeans

I am back from my holiday in sunny Ibiza and sat at home in Bristol, England listening to the rain pour outside and I am totally wishing I was back in Ibiza sat on the beach, listening to the waves! At least this bad English weather gives me a chance to catch up with some blogging, we have a lot to talk about! 
As anybody who follows me on Facebook and Instagram knows I have a new hair colour and will be sharing this and all of my holiday outfits with you on this blog very soon but for now we are going to have a look at what I wore the few days before I went on holiday and got my hair done, if you can't wait to see the new hair colour check out my Facebook and Instagram. Although the outfits have not yet been revealed to anybody yet, watch all of these spaces over the next few days to see what No Debutante wore in Ibiza!

Today's outfits are very simple but effective and are great worn in the warmer months. I love a crop top and a pair of high waisted jeans and here are a couple of ways I have worn them in July with creeper pumps and cute hair updos.











All clothing and accessories from Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, Primark and Asos.

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily fashion updates, ahead of the blog posts. 

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...