A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 6 September 2012

It's too early for that dress - Post Pregnancy Fashion Dilemmas Part 13



Hey Kiddos, It's time for my post pregnancy fashion dilemmas, I reckon this is the second to last post from the series, with the last post being my Ibiza holiday and end of the summer fashion pics and to be honest there ain't many of them! I've been too busy to pose for photographs, let alone blog about them! Why do I always romanticise about a summer holiday with the kids in my head?? I need a holiday myself when it's over, you seriously do not stop!!
The boys are back at school and I've spent the day with a very beautiful and well behaved Sylvie Belle on this my last week on maternity leave, I start back at work next Wednesday! To be honest I am happy to go back, I deffo need the break from the kids despite feeling bad about leaving Sylvie at nursery 3 days a week, but she seems to like it so I can't complain....
 







 
As you can see I had been round to Deco Hair to see Vikki Mac and get my hair sorted out. Vikki loves her premium bleach and always plasters it onto my head whenever possible, my hair is really white/ grey this time, there was a bit of pink toner on there too when these photos were taken, the Ibiza sun has since bleached it up even more! As you can see I can now get my hair into bunches which has pleased me, I still have my longer bit at the front which I can quiff up or hide behind (depending on my mood).
The tucked in rock tee and denim cut offs seemed to be my favourite thing to wear with or without tights (depending on the weather or how brave I was feeling that day!). Keeping in with the comfort theme, I layered up a slouchy denim shirt, trousers and a vest which you will deffo see more of from me over the next few months as slouchy layers and oversized is a big thing this autumn/ winter.
 
From top pic to bottom
Sonic Youth tee from Urban Outfitters, denim cut offs customised by me, swallows necklace from Tatty Devine, Red Converse low tops, Denim shirt, vest and Leopard print hareems all from Topshop, X-ray Spex tee from 8ball.com and Leopard print Converse low tops.
 
I am getting so excited about the new season and have so much to talk about, I can't wait to show you more of my favourite A/W 2012 collections and how I will be wearing them. I have been influenced a few times by them this week, today I am layering up a dress over jeans and at the weekend I put my hair up like Louise Gray in her promo shots for her latest Topshop Collection when I DJ'd at Hoochie Coochie, photos to follow soon. Thanks for reading and Follow Me on bloglovin' etc if you like what you see. ND XX
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...