A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Friday 10 February 2012

My Current Obsession - Pinterest

I have become totally addicted to Pinterest, it's my new favourite thing! I am obsessed with it and really shouldn't be given anymore encouragement to save down hundreds of images (or Pins as I shall now refer to them) from the web. The great thing about Pinterest is, it credits the source of the image for you, so no more forgetting where I found the image problems for me!

My good friend and fellow blogger Dilly Foxtrot introduced me to Pinterest, I don't know whether to thank her for encouraging this habit or not......I think I will thank her on this occassion as I can now save any images of inspiration onto Pinterest so everyone can see my thought process - which is quicker than my blogging process -  I can then blog about them when I have time!!
Wee Hoo!!
 I love Pinterest!!!

You can follow me on Pinterest by my clicking on the' Follow me on Pinterest' button on the right hand side of my blog, below the 'bloglovin' button. Yes, it's that easy! Even I can do it!

Enjoy and Get Pin'in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...