A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Festival Fash Dash

Packing outfits for a two day (non stay) festival in London with rain but hot weather forecast boggles the brain. In the UK you have to juggle sunglasses, umbrellas, a warm top, a coat (or no coat?)  just to go to work, as you have no idea what the weather will be like on an hourly bases...So imagine trying to pack for UK festivals? Wellies, raincoats, sunnies, shorts, crop tops....what shall I bloody take???
My situation was a slightly different one this time around as I was staying at my friend Julia's flat in Dulwich, a cab ride to the OnBlackheath Festival, so I didn't need to take absolutely everything each day! But my case that I travelled to London with did hold absolutely everything that I could possibly fit in it, including the bloody wellies that I never had to wear. Luckily I was in good company as my other friends who were joining me 'The Rach(a)els' are also big packers and bring as much as they can too. We were equipped for any situation fashionista stylee....

Today's outfits and photos follow me from my bedroom trying on festival outfit possibilities to, my chosen outfits and moments from the weekend. I am happy with my chosen outfits and had packed correctly covering all bases from the light rain but warm Saturday to the gloriously sunny Sunday, I have not laughed so much in ages. Great friends and sunshine, just what I needed!

 The night before....
New Pink wellies and matching Butchi & Gosmos Bumbag (randomly co-ordinating)
The chosen outfit featuring my new Adidas tracksuit bottoms and Metallic sheer slip dress both from Urban Outfitters
 Festival essentials.......Glitter make-up and Zedhead pom-pom earrings
 

 Day 2 - Boho sports in a kimono, That Thing crop and Adidas everything else











More Glitter and Tezla earrings
 











The Weston Girls in shorts and oversized shirts














 


Homeward Bound with Fruity Lazy Oaf shirt and Tezla Melon earrings     




If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me / send me a message on any of the following social networking platforms all under the No Debutante name #nodebutante


Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.
Thanks for checking in Fashionistas xx
ND xx

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...