A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 10 December 2013

No Debutante - One Shirt Two Ways

Here's a look at two of the ways I wear my plaid shirt. The shirt is from Primark and a new favourite item of mine. Both looks are pretty much rockabilly in style and the first outfit was the most popular on Instagram. Which look do you like the most?

For the first and most popular outfit I have paired the shirt with a crop top, 1950s Vivien of Holloway jeans and creepers with red ankle socks, I do not co-ordinate accessories on purpose, I just like red! 

The second and more quirky outfit I have worn the plaid shirt with a vest top, skater skirt and creepers worn with American Apparel tube socks. I do love swallow necklaces don't I? It's no wonder I ended up with swallow tattoos!









Today I had one of those days when I actually got stuff done, achieved a thing or two and now I have managed to write a blog post. I am feeling rather pleased with myself. 

Thanks for reading!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...