A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 9 December 2013

No Debutante - For Victory!

I have found it so difficult to find the time for blogging lately, this weekend saw no time for catching up on anything since it was rammed with swimming & football lessons, school Christmas fairs and parties and Phil's band The Relay Rips (check them out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB_YfXqcmVo  ) had a gig. We did find time to pick our Christmas tree from a local forestry which was very exciting and then the kids decorated it with as many decorations as they could possibly ram onto the tree. Minimal it is not! Happy Christmas!!

Finally I am back today with some more personal style pics. Both outfits are vintage inspired with a mix of 1940's land girls and 1950s style with a modern day rockabilly twist. 

For Victory - In the first outfit I have gone for a land girl, work wear inspired look with my Freddies of Pinewood vintage style dungarees, sleeveless denim shirt, headscarf and to keep me warm my oversized cardigan and camouflage jacket, worn with my signature ankle socks and creepers.

Fifties Throwback  - The second outfit is a little more glam 1950s. I am wearing a breton tee, my tapered high waist jeans from Harajuku, Japan with my leopard print fur, the ankle socks and creepers again and I have wrapped my victory rolled hair up in a headscarf for more 1950s glamour. 
I seemed to be quite camera happy for both shoots which means there are quite a few photographs to show you. I hope you like them. Which is your favourite look?? Hope  like The Relay Rips music video too!













OK kids, I don't mean to hurry you but there are only 14 days left to get your Christmas shopping done. Good Luck on your mission!

Thanks for reading and hello to my new followers, thanks for joining me!!
 See you later Fashionistas xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...