A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Wednesday 29 April 2015

One Maui X Primark Tee Worn Two Ways

If you have been following No Debutante on social media you may have noticed that I have a current obsession with Maui X Primark. Well, it's kind of current, more of an ongoing obsession ever since Maui first collaborated with Primark last year. I finally got to take my Spring Big shop at Primark and believe me I did not come home empty handed (more on this in a blog post very soon). Coincidentally, I had previously taken some personal style pics of me wearing one of the Maui X Primark purchases from last year at the beginning of the month, so as an ease you in gently, to my current Maui obsession, here are two ways I have worn one of my Maui t-shirts lately. 

Cute nineties tee and pinafore layering or clashed  up prints? Which is your favourite? xx





All clothing from Maui X Primark, Topshop, Converse, American Apparel, Underground Shoes & H&M.

All styling and Photography by No Debutante

Follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for daily updates and fashion moments all under the NO DEBUTANTE name!! See you later fashionistas xx

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...